Naruto 2000

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based RPG for 2000 years after Naruto died. There is widespread peace in the ninja world, for the time being... How will you impact the ninja world?

Rules for Posting

Poll

Was this helpful?

[ 1 ]
    Rules for Posting I_vote_lcap100%Rules for Posting I_vote_rcap [100%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Rules for Posting I_vote_lcap0%Rules for Posting I_vote_rcap [0%] 

Total Votes: 1
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Rules for Posting Empty Rules for Posting

Post by Admin Sat Feb 21, 2015 11:43 pm

We would like you to use your creative freedom when posting. However, there is a limit to how much of your imagination others will be able to tolerate. Knowing this, we (you and us) have to compromise. But let's start off with certain unalienable rights all members of this forum all have:

• 1. The right to not have to deal with Godmoding douchebags.
      2. The right to question posts. (If you do not understand a certain post by another member, please post a side question so that you both can clear up any disputes. This will also help others reading the post. Concerning admin posts, just PM me).
      3. The right to use creativity in Role Playing.
      This list of unalienable rights is subject to revision as the forum matures.

Behavior
    There is a certain manner for certain occasions. For example, the shopkeeper in the Hidden Leaf Village will not entertain you since the only reason you are there is to pick up necessities. Make one post, it can be however fluffy, depressing, spirited, or aggressive as you like, but just one. That being said, we would like you to use your own judgement on how to behave in any occasion, because after all, it is your Role Playing experience.